Sunday, August 14, 2011

Party in My Crib

Great Aunt Julie recently gave Archer a bib that says "Party in My Crib". And while Archer often wakes up surrounded by empty bottles - they aren't beer bottles, wine bottles, or whiskey bottles, but....you guessed it....milk bottles.

Here are some pics of Archer enjoying his crib during the day. We don't leave him in there alone with anything (for safety). Be assured, I was in his nursery cleaning and folding clothes while he chilled out in his crib with his Boppy Pillow.


And, yes, he has 2 mobiles. One is from Grammy and was part of the crib comforter set - it is manual and Archer LOVES it - he yells at me when it stops to twist it up again.

He also LOVES his Fisher Price Mobile from his Great Aunt Barbara - which also has a remote control - although I've been too lazy to get the screwdriver to take off the battery cover and insert a battery in the remote. It is such a PITA to be get past the baby-proofing.

No comments:

Post a Comment