Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Slings and Carriers

I must confess..I had visions of myself as a "wearing baby" parent. I thought my baby would LOVE to be close to me in a carrier and I could "carry on" (ha ha ha) with my daily routine, while "wearing" my baby. Well, Archer HATES the Baby Bjorn that our friends lent to us. We are so grateful to them for being so generous (I wish Archer was!). Which reminds me...must send back to them as they are expecting....

I bought the Moby Wrap and it's just too damn complicated to have to wrap on everytime and Archer HATES it!

So, I decided to give it one more try and did a whole bunch of research (i.e. reading random mom blogs, looking through the community boards on thebump.com, and googling). I decided I wanted a simple sling that I could just wear across my body like the Beauty Pageant Queen I never was.

Here is what i just ordered....



It's endorsed by Mr. Big and Denise Richards. That's who I always go to for parenting advice....Them and Jenny McCarthy.





And oh yeah, it was also featured on Grey's Anatomy and those are DOCTORS, right?



I will keep you posted and likely will have pictures up soon. Hopefully I will look all chic mama while "wearing" my well-behaved baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment