Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another visit with the Moussa's

During our first visit, Mateo was pretty jealous of Baby Archer - he begged his mama to hold him and feed him like I was doing with Archer. He wouldn't come near the baby. Don't get me wrong - he was really excited to see Archer. We arrived to their house to an entryway filled with toys that he and his brother had collected for Archer to play with. SO SWEET!!! We LOVE these boys.

This 2nd visit was a huge step in Archer and Mateo's relationship. When Archer and I arrived, everyone was upstairs watching a movie - they all kept watching the movie, but Mateo stayed downstairs with me and Baby Archer. He chatted away to Archer and Archer was in LOVE - idol worship of Big Boy Mateo. Archer giggled and chatted back and was soooo happy!!!

Archer doesn't look happy in this picture, but I think it's because I asked Mateo to turn away so I could take his picture and this interrupted the undivided attention that Archer demanded from Mateo.

Here Mateo was playing with Archer's new Wubba Nubb pacifier - Clifford the Big Red Dog. Mateo LOVES doggies so they really had fun playing together with Clifford.



Sami was so excited to watch me change Archer's diapers. He was disappointed with the contents of it, however, he stayed really close to Archer and is so gentle and sweet with him. You can see in this picture how Archer watches Sami. He loves him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment