Sunday, August 28, 2011

3 month Stats

i know... I know...so many posts to read. It must be overwhelming. But I just realized that I neglected to post some important information that we must record if this is a true "baby book".

8/26 marked Archer's 3 month birthday. Sorry for the repeat image from Facebook, but this truly reflected Archer's attitude this week:

His stats from visiting the doctor earlier this week:
12 lbs, 4 oz
24 inches long
Giant head (like his Mama) - no actually - it's right on track
Weight and length are right on track.

Length and head in 50th percentile
Weight in 25th percentile (this shocked me as he is eating 40 oz+ a day).

I think following the doctor he had a major growth spurt - so I will have to go weigh him somewhere (maybe the produce section at Wal-Mart?) and update you all.

XOXO,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment