Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We go to Church in this family....or an excuse to dress Archer up like Daddy

We went to church on Sunday and I used it as an excuse to dress Archer up in courduroy khaki colored pants and a button down shirt I had just bought at Once Upon A Child. Marshall then dressed to match him.

Let me tell you, I LOVE Once Upon a Child. It's a consignment store for babies and young children and the location in Harrisonburg is fantastic. I always find a ton of cute, designer stuff that still has the tags on it - never been worn.  I highly recommend checking one out if you haven't been there before. They had so many Halloween costumes as well for only $3-$6. Archer's Grammy already bought and sent him a Halloween outfit - that will be a surprise for you to see in the pictures.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment