Friday, September 16, 2011

It's FABULOUS FRIDAY!


Happy Friday, Ya'll - I hope it's FABULOUS!





When I was pregnant, I imagined myself  "wearing" my baby and looking FABULOUS.

Like this:



Instead....I look more like this:


Archer strongly prefers his Chicco Car Seat and it's wonderful and all, but it's DAMN HEAVY (like all car seats).

Earlier this week, we went shopping and I had to buy a LOT of groceries, so to save space, I pulled out the shopping cart seat cover so we'd have extra room in the cart.
Here is Mr. Archer:


This lasted until we walked into the store and he screamed bloody murder. So I ended up holding him the entire time.

I am going to keep trying new things, but always have the car seat as a back up plan. Will continue to share all my "wearing" pictures.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

XOXO,
Mamma MPatts

No comments:

Post a Comment